Are you a blogger or an online influencer? Do you share valuable nutrition information on your personal Facebook or Pinterest accounts? Join the #SoyInspired Team!
Become a #SoyInspired blogger and social media influencer!
How? Choose from one or more of the following:
– BLOG: Write a #SoyInspired post on your blog (November Infographic talking points on pages 3 and 4)
– VIDEO: Make a video on why and how you use soy OR a video of you making a soy-based recipe! Share on Instagram, YouTube and/or your blog
– PINTEREST: Pin from the soyfoodscouncil.com/soyinspired site or repin from our pinterest
– TWEET: Share our infographics w/ your followers and follow us
– GOOGLE+: Host a #SoyInspired Live, on-air Google Hangout! We can provide soy experts, chefs and authors as guests.
1. Why launch a #SoyInspired campaign?
We are inspired by the nutritional powerhouse, and versatile, soybean! The #SoyInspired campaign is a public education effort designed to put out solid, factual information on the soybean and to share simple ways to incorporate healthy soyfoods into you, and your readers and followers, diet.
2. What are #SoyInspired bloggers asked to do?
Each month we will issue two new infographics – nutrition facts and “how-to” – and we encourage you to share them with your readers. This is a great way to engage and educate readers with new content on your blog touting the benefits of soy and to share tips on how to cook and prepare meals with it. Consider using the “how-to” messaging to create and share your own recipes!
3. What are #SoyInspired social media influencers expected to do?
Same as above, just to do it via your preferred social media outlet!
4. How will my involvement be recognized?
- We will share your blog posts or social media activity about the campaign via our social media.
- We list you as a member of the #SoyInspired community (link to your blog).
- You are top priority to review new soy products (coupons or products).
5. Is there financial compensation?
The Soyfoods Council and the Soy for Life Foundation are nonprofit organizations and this is a nutrition information and educational campaign; therefore, there is no financial compensation. We will, however, recognize your participation as outlined above!
Are you in?
Email us at email@example.com and we’ll add you to our official #SoyInspired blogger and social media influencer list!